- Arm Lift
- Body Procedures
- Buttock Augmentation
- Calf Augmentation
- Gastric Bypass
- Penis Enlargement
- Sex Change
- Tummy Tuck
- Vaginal surgery
- Hair Removal
- Hair Transplant
- Injectable Fillers
- Skin Procedures
- Skin Resurfacing
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chin Augmentation
- Ear Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- Face Procedures
- Fat Grafting
- Lip Augmentation
- Lip Reduction
- Nose surgery
- Permanent Cosmetics
- Brazillian Blowout Treatment
- Dental Implants
- Diabetes Treatment
- Medical tourism
- Plastic Surgeon
- Plastic Surgery
- Psoriasis Treatment
- Swine Flu
Papua New Guinea (PG) Sex Reassignment Surgery
Sex Reassignment Surgery Related Terms:
Sex Reassignment Surgery In Papua New Guinea PG, Papua New Guinea Body Procedures, Papua New Guinea Sex Change Operation, Papua New Guinea Cosmetic Surgery, Papua New Guinea Gender Change Surgery, Papua New Guinea Gender Change Surgery, Papua New Guinea Gender Reassignment Surgery, Papua New Guinea Gender Reassignment Surgery, Papua New Guinea Plastic Surgery, Papua New Guinea Sex Change Operation, Papua New Guinea Srs, Papua New Guinea Surgeon
Sex reassignment surgery - General Information
Gender reassignment or sex-change is one of the more controversial body procedures in plastic surgery because of its implications to society in general. Sex reassignment is not a simple procedure that anyone can take advantage of. The truth is that before anyone can undergo SRS, he or she has to meet several criteria as laid down by The Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association.
Sex Reassignment Surgery in Papua New Guinea (PG) - Who is it good for?
Candidates for sex reassignment must meet all of the following criteria:
1. The patient must show evidence of stable transsexual orientation.
2. The patient should not be suffering from any psychiatric disorder.
3. The patient must show an evidence of cross gender functioning. He or she must be able to adapt well to his/her community before the SRS recommendation is approved.
4. The body procedure must contribute to a person’s functioning (both personal and social).
Sex Reassignment Surgery in Papua New Guinea (PG)- What Will you Need to Prepare?
Before a patient is finally given a schedule for the SRS, he/she must have the following documents:
1. An SRS recommendation from a psychiatrist in Papua New Guinea (PG), clinical psychologist or any professional who specializes in gender dysphoria.
2. Proof of legal standing. Those who are below age 20 may be required to submit a written consent from the parents.
3. Those who are married may also need to secure a spouse release form ensuring that your spouse/partner is informed of your decision to undergo the procedure.
Most plastic surgery facilities would require original documents complete with signatures. You need to remember, however, that since sex-change is a highly invasive procedure, meeting the criteria and submitting the required documents do not guarantee that you will be scheduled for gender reassignment. It is best to consult with your chosen doctor so you can be assured of your eligibility.
Take note also that some clinics will require you to maintain your weight (taken during consultation) or your surgery might get postponed.
Sex Reassignment Surgery Services & Sponsored links in Papua New Guinea
Plastic Surgery Articles
»Add Your Article«